S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky
* S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky updated to version 1.5.10 or newer. (The Steam version comes already updated)
* Before installation of the Mod, The game needs to be started at least once.
* After installation, start a new game. Old save-games will not work.
1: Absolute Structures (LINK)
Download, unpack and install.
2: New fsGame file (LINK)
Download and unpack to the game folder. Overwrite the file.
3: Complete Mod 1.1.3 (LINK)
Download and install.
*If for some reason the installer can't find the game installation folder, just download the package instead (LINK) - Follow instruction on the site.
4: (Optional) Change FOV to 85 or 90
Download file for game version 1.5.10 - FOV 85 (LINK)
Download file for game version 1.5.10 - FOV 90 (LINK)
*Unpack to the "bin" folder inside the game folder and overwrite.
These are all taken from "FOV SWITCHER 1.7". If you want more FOV options, download the original mod here (LINK)
5: (Optional) Weight Mod (DOWNLOAD)
Download and unpack into the game-folder. Overwrite.
*This will change how much weight you can carry from 60kg to 6000kg.
6: SEP-CS-Reshade (LINK)
Download and unpack to the game folder.
*Alternative download mirror: (DOWNLOAD)
*Note for Windows 10 users:
The Creators update for Windows 10 introduced a wide variety of problems, especially for games with custom renders like ENB or ReShade. If you encounter problems like messed-up graphics or extreme slowdowns, then follow the steps in number 4 here: (LINK) *Pay special attention to the RivaTuner settings.
If this doesn't work, then Windows is somehow still blocking it. Search Google for alternative ways of forcing Windows 10 to use custom d3d files.
7: Start S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky
Before starting a new game, make sure all settings are at maximum.
*I strongly recommend turning motion blur off.
Then start a NEW game, NOT an old save-game.
SUPPORT MAYHEM-7 MODS
Complete Mod 1.1.3 Features:
* New distant scenery textures.
* New lighting effects.
* Natural daytime/nighttime transitions.
* Vivid sunsets/sunrises.
* Redesigned emissions
* A new high resolution nighttime constellation map.
* Reworked foliage and terrain.
* Detailed textures for most of the weapons.
* Replaced bricks, concrete, metal and ground textures.
* Refined human and mutant textures.
* New details such as smoldering firewood, leaves, and stones.
* Vehicles now appear realistically rusted and abandoned.
* Enhance the ambience and atmosphere
* Higher quality and more realistic ambient.
* Each map now includes a sound theme that varies between night and day.
* All new weapon sounds.
* Improved analogues, footsteps, bullet impacts, anomalies, creatures.
* Nearly a hundred acoustic guitar and vocal songs added to campfire music sets, unique to each faction.
* New and familiar music tracks can be heard on the radio and megaphones throughout the Zone.
* Crash Fixes - Many potential “crash to desktop” errors have been eliminated.
* Quest Fixes - Fixed bugs in 9 quests that couldn't be completed under certain conditions.
* Game-play Fixes - fixed a large number of bugs that could keep the game from progressing.
* Weapon Fixes - Animations, incorrect iron-sight etc..
* Reducing the grenades available to NPCs to prevent "grenade spamming".
* Bandages and med-kits heal and stop bleeding, and less bleeding in general.
* All pistols now have iron-sights.
* Weapons now have real-life names.
* Enabled NPC weapons, ammo and supplies trading.
* Reduced military mini-gunner's vision distance.
* Added the ability to carry explosives.
* Corrected Bandit behavior so they won't mug the player if their player-status is friendly.
* Increased flashlight output.
* Sleeping Bag - Allows the player sleep in-game, and now features an advanced safety level indicator.
* Gnomus' Scopes - A scope system similar to one used in most modern FPS games.
* Elite Night-vision - Improved black & white night vision.
* Teleport - Allows the player to jump between points in the environment with the ability to save custom coordinates for future use.
* The HUD colors have been muted so they don't distract.
* Inventory window is now semi-transparent.
What makes these mods different?
Besides being a collection of the best mods from the years following the release of the respective games, these mods have artwork and modifications from real professional artists. The games have been redesigned with new visual qualities, which both technically and artistically enhances the experience. Each mod for each game has been compiled into one single easy installer, which speeds up installation drastically.